Re: [Evolution] Evolution stuck on a message

On Wed, 2011-09-14 at 20:49 +0200, Svante Signell wrote:
On Wed, 2011-09-14 at 14:25 -0400, Ross Vandegrift wrote:
I can select different messages in the list, but only that one message
appears in the preview pane.  I can reply to those messages, but the
text in the reply is that one message.  If I open another message, I
just get a blank window.

I've seen the same problem, are you using 3.0.3? The lock is released if
you switch to no preview and then back to preview!

Hmmm - the problem seems to have disappeared.  I rebooted twice in the
intervening time.  The first reboot did not fix it, but it is better
after the second.  I suspect it's not the second reboot that fixed it,
additional elapsed time.  Perhaps the lock in question expires?

If it happens again, I'll try toggling the preview pane.

Ross