[Evolution] Evolution stuck on a message

Hello all,

In the INBOX for my primary IMAP account, Evolution has become stuck on
the last message I viewed before quitting.  Other accounts, as well as
other folders in the same account work as expected.

I can select different messages in the list, but only that one message
appears in the preview pane.  I can reply to those messages, but the
text in the reply is that one message.  If I open another message, I
just get a blank window.

Please make sure to reply to the list, since otherwise I won't be able
to read your helpful responses...

Thanks,
Ross