Re: [Evolution] New user, few questions

On Thu, 2011-10-20 at 19:37 +0100, sweetthdevil gmail com wrote:
Thirdly, whoow I can see improvement coming and quite frankly I like
that a lot. looking very much forward for the next release then, do you
guys work on a schedule release, or on a when ready when release? As I
did not follow any dev before, what time-line (not exactly) is to be
expected for those feature?

We follow GNOME's six-month release cycle, which runs like clockwork.

http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointThree

Evolution 3.4 will be released on March 28, 2012.

Speaking of improvements coming, see also:

http://mbarnes.livejournal.com/4590.html