[Evolution] Evo-Mapi and meeting request headers question

Previously, using IMAP or evo-exchange connecting to an 'older exchange
version'(I'm not sure of the 200x version), I configured evo to pipe
meeting requests to a handler program based on the mail header
Content-Class containing 'calendarmessage', which worked fine.  With
evo-mapi connecting to exchange 2010, i've run into an issue.  The
meeting requests come in ala...

...snip normal headers - these are the last two headers...

--=-nJ+XwF38DxHCS/gXQ9pA

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
PRODID:-//Ximian//NONSGML Evolution Calendar//EN
VERSION:2.0
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:

BAAAAIIA4AB0xbcQGoLgCAAAAACwrCZpTY7MAQAAAAAAAAAAEAAAAKX8rlDH/uxDuhGnBh1zhi
 s=
DTSTAMP:20111019T150010Z
CREATED:20111019T150026Z
...snip rest of calendar meeting request...

so there is no Content-Class header, instead there is an initial
that is in the 'header' section of the latter portion of the 'multipart'
message -- i.e. after the boundary marker.  The Content-Type:
text/calendar does not appear to be 'visible' to the header checking
mechanism of Evo -- I'm assuming that's because Evo does not look for
additional headers after the boundary in the 'parts' of the email???

Can that be remedied? As it now stands I'm having to pipe every
multipart/mixed message to my handler rather than only those that are
meeting requests.  In none of the meeting requests that I'm getting can
I discern an initial header that signifies calendar content -- is this
because 'new' exchange doesn't offer one (other than in the context
noted above)?

Thanks,
reid