Re: [Evolution] [Evolution-EWS] Can't send message

On Tue, 2011-10-18 at 10:52 +0200, Artur Flinta wrote:

I've been talking with our exchange admin, and the only difference can
be in domain from e-mail, it have same name for internal and external
network, but different IPs... But I don't think that this will be an
issue. I'm waiting for X400 name from exchange, maybe there will be
some interesting information.

The IP shouldn't make any difference.

Does big/small letters in user name make any difference?

I don't *think* so.

And last but, not least... is evolution-ews supported with Exchange
2007 SP1, or only 2010?

Yes, it should support 2007SP1 (but not 2007 iirc, since that was just
*too* broken with UIDs in calendar items).

--
dwmw2