Re: [Evolution] [Evolution-EWS] Can't send message

Hi David!

On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 8:07 PM, David Woodhouse <dwmw2 infradead org> wrote:
The problem is that Exchange doesn't like the email address you have
configured the account with. It's a bit stupid like that. Is it possible
that there's some variant of firstname lastname mycompany pl which it
*does* accept? Perhaps a different username, or even a different
(internal?) domain name?

I've been talking with our exchange admin, and the only difference can
be in domain from e-mail, it have same name for internal and external
network, but different IPs... But I don't think that this will be an
issue. I'm waiting for X400 name from exchange, maybe there will be
some interesting information.
Does big/small letters in user name make any difference?
And last but, not least... is evolution-ews supported with Exchange
2007 SP1, or only 2010?

Regards
Artur

--
KaÅdy problem ma swoje rozwiÄzanie, zatem
jeÅeli nie ma rozwiÄzania to nie ma problemu.