Re: [Evolution] displayed font color in dark theme

On Mon, 2011-10-17 at 18:25 +0200, Michael Bach wrote:
Dear evolutionists,

I run evolution 3.2 under Arch Linux. I changed the gnome 3.2 Adwaita
theme for gtk-2.0 and gtk-3.0 applications according to this thread:

For illustration, see this screenshot:
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/3274/darkthemeevolution.png

Any tips or hints where to look for a solution?

I think you'll have to use gnome-appearance-properties and select
adwaita, which you've already done, then select customise, then change
the appropriate font/background colors.  once you get it like you want
it, save it as adwaita_mine or whatever you want

the only other workaround I know of is to create a filter that matches
every incoming message and set the color in the filter.