Re: [Evolution] How to receive recent days' email in Evolution

On 14 October 2011 05:29, Bob Liu <lliubbo gmail com> wrote:
Hi, All

I've setup my gmail account in evolution. And it can receive emails correctly.

Using POP or IMAP?
But the problem is it receive from one years ago, it's too many in my
gmail and take a long time.

I just want to receive email recent weeks.
How can i arrive this?

Or can evolution receive email from gmail label instead of all Âemails
in gmail inbox.

Using IMAP you can subscribe to labels as if they were folders
(Folder->Subscriptions). POP doesn't have the concept of folder (or
label) so it's all one big stream. However POP will only download from
the Inbox, so one solution is for you to archive old mail on your Gmail
account instead of keeping it all in the same place.

Also, remember to mention the version of Evolution you have when asking
questions (Help->About). Different versions have different capabilities.

poc