Re: [Evolution] Coming Soon in Evolution 3.4

Dnia 2011-10-09, nie o godzinie 11:44 -0400, Matthew Barnes pisze:
I blogged [1] about some of the major features the Evolution team has
cooking for the next major release in March.

The blog is a good way to reach the larger GNOME audience, but I also
want to make sure I reach _this_ audience.  So I'm re-posting it here.
I really appreciate - i hardly ever read blogs - thanks
[cut]
--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521