[Evolution] Appointment Summary not updating

If I have a saved appt and go in and change the text in the Summary box,
when I save it again the update gets lost.

Interestingly, it briefly appears in the appt entry in the main calendar
view after I save it, but the entry then reverts to the pre-update
version. Also, this problem does not arise with a time update--if I go
into the existing appt and change the time, it gets properly saved.

This is a new problem with 3.03 in Fedora 15. I never had this problem
with the earlier version of Evolution in Ubuntu 10.04.