Re: [Evolution] Signature not verified

On Wed, 2011-11-23 at 15:23 +0100, Paul Menzel wrote:
the attached message is signed but the signature is marked as invalid.

I found the following fields.

Can you tell me why, please? Is that an Evolution limitation or is was
the message signed incorrectly?

        Hi,
it works fine for me with evolution 3.3.2. What is your version, please?
What does it claim about the signature exactly, please?

As an example, I see "Valid signature (David Woodhouse <...>)" on the
inner message, but "Signature exists, but need public key" on your
signature. I believe the later makes sense too, and can be probably the
reason for your error claim. When you click the icon on the left from
the signature claim inside the message, then you can see more details.
        Hope that helps,
        Milan