Re: [Evolution] Fwd: Two instances of Inbox, one as subfolder

On Thu, 2011-11-24 at 01:23 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Wed, 2011-11-23 at 21:56 -0800, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
Any ideas about what happened?  I think most likely I accidentally
dragged Inbox into Drafts (I have a slight tremor).  Is there any harm
in deleting Inbox/Drafts?

That would be my guess too.  Depending on your confidence level you can
either just delete the folder or copy all the messages back to the REAL
Inbox, then select all and do Messages -> Remove Duplicate Messages.

Perhaps expunge too, afterward.  That's a heavy duty Inbox ya got there.

Thanks very much for your help.

jon