Re: [Evolution] How can I prevent Evolution from storing IMAP mails in filesystem?

On Wed, 2011-11-23 at 17:27 +0100, Thomas Broda wrote:
On Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:56:04 -0500, George Reeke
<reeke mail rockefeller edu> wrote:

I'm paranoid too, so I use POP3 and keep my mail on my own computer
instead of on some server I have no control over.

Hmm. Webmail, POP3 and whatever else there might be are at best
workarounds, not solutions.

It would be great if someone could tell me whether this whole thing is
a (known) bug (I mean, there still *is* this checkbox) or am I just
unable to configure Evolution properly?

You can configure it properly for certain values of "properly", which
don't include what you appear to want.

poc