[Evolution] Evolution 3.2.1, EWS and GAL

I have an issue I hope someone can help me with.

I am running ubuntu 11.10 and evolution 3.2.1 with EWS.

I have no problems with anything but the GAL (there's a strange time
formatting issue with calendar appts but they are in the right place just
the hours on the left don't match up...switch to day mode then back to work
week mode and that's fixed).

With the GAL, first of all I have two of them that show up in contacts...

When I click the first of them I get a giant error in a red background at
the top of the screen that says:
This address book cannot be opened.  This either means that an incorrect URI
was entered, or the server is unreachable.
Detailed error message: Invalid source

When I dismiss and click the second Global Address list I get no error but
also no results...not sure what the two lists are pointing to as the
"Properties" don't give any meaningful information.

Debugging based on the first error I have gone into the properties of the
exchange account and followed the "OAB" url in a browser and get the
appropriate XML file back referencing the "Global Address Book"

When I go to the GAL Settings section on the Receiving Options tab and try
to fetch the available GAL's I get:
Could not fetch oal list: Code: 401 - Unexpected response from server.

Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere?  Are there any other settings I
should be looking at to make this work?  This is the one thing I need so I
can officially rid myself of the windows vm running on my box...any help is
GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,
Steve