Re: [Evolution] Calendar appointment times wrong

On Tue, 15 Nov 2011 07:28:53 -0500
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org> wrote:

On Tue, 2011-11-15 at 07:58 -0400, J. Paul Bissonnette wrote:
I am using Ububtu 11.04, thought I would switch over from jpilot &
claws-mail to evolution 2.32.2
I imported my contacts from a Palm TX, however now the appointment
time shown in evolution are shown 4 hours , earlier.

How did you perform the import?

gnome-pilot and wireless hotsync from the TX

My systems clock is set at UTC and the time zone to atlantic time
UTC -4 In evolutionÂs preferences I have to set the time zone to
UTC to have the proper appointmet times.

I'd think you'd want the timezone in evolution set to the system's
time zone in most cases.