Re: [Evolution] Incoming mail randomly placed into junk problem

On Sun, 2011-11-13 at 09:52 +0100, Joost Kraaijeveld wrote:
Some of my incoming mails are placed into the junk folder of my IMAP
account (Exchange 2000). There is no common feature between the mails.
And I have never used (consciously) the junk folder. This happens on two
different machines, both using Debian Testing with Evolution 3.0.3.

Does anyone know why this happens and if I can change that? Is there a
place where I can see if there are any "junk rules" active in Evolution?
Can I just remove all active rules somehow?

Evolution itself does not provide any junk rules. It's either the junk
plugin of your choice, or a "Set Status > Junk" action under "Edit >
Message Filters".
You can check your global Junk settings under "Edit > Preferences > Mail
Preferences > Junk" and the account's Junk settings under "Edit >
Preferences > Mail Accounts > Edit > Receiving Options > Options".

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com