[Evolution] Incoming mail randomly placed into junk problem

Hi all,

Some of my incoming mails are placed into the junk folder of my IMAP
account (Exchange 2000). There is no common feature between the mails.
And I have never used (consciously) the junk folder. This happens on two
different machines, both using Debian Testing with Evolution 3.0.3.

Does anyone know why this happens and if I can change that? Is there a
place where I can see if there are any "junk rules" active in Evolution?
Can I just remove all active rules somehow?

TIA

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld