[Evolution] Software problem

When I try to open my computer , it says an error has occured while loading or saving configuration information for evolution- alarm- notify some of your configuration settings may not work properly.
Could not send message to Gconf daemon: message did not receive a reply (timeout by message bus) failed to contact configuration server, some possible causes are that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for orbit or you have stale NFS locks due to a system crash.
How can i solve this problem ?

Mpilo