Re: [Evolution] Need to add Evolution repository to Ubuntu 10.04

Hi Jeffrey!

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 2:11 AM, Jeffrey Needle <jeff needle gmail com> wrote:
What I'm actually trying to do is update my Evolution install from 2.8x
to 3.x, whatever is the latest build. ÂThe Ubuntu Software Center
installs the older version. ÂI can't figure out how to upgrade it.

The only way is to upgrade GNOME to version 3.x, but as far as I know
there is no working GNOME 3.x repository for Ubuntu 10.04. So You will
probably consider upgrade to Ubuntu 11.10 or wait for another LTS
release (12.04).

Regards
Artur

ps. Of course, You can try to compile it yourself ;)

--
KaÅdy problem ma swoje rozwiÄzanie, zatem
jeÅeli nie ma rozwiÄzania to nie ma problemu.