From: Matthias Apitz <guru unixarea de>
Subject: [Evolution] Exchange && Evo && OWA
To: evolution-list gnome org
Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 5:29 AM

Hello,

I know the following question is a bit off-topic, but maybe
one of the
Evo + Exchange users is in the same situation and has a
short hint...

I'm connected with Evo 2.32.3 in my company to an Exchange
2003 server
and all is fine; when I'm traveling around I only can use
OWA via HTTPS
in a browser and can't connect from outer space with Evo
(or don't have
Evo with me at all).

Writing e-mail in a browser with OWA is a pain and doing
replys gives
you all the problems of top-posting, wrong citation etc. Is
there either
some firefox plug-in that let work writing/replying mails
in a correct
way or some other solution I could use from any place with
OWA for that?

Thanks in advance

    matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m