Re: [Evolution] Break citation when answering an email

Hi Pete, hi Xav,

I investigated the source of the email further and saw that it ships
both, a plain text and an HTML version. The HTML version consists of one
big table. This might be the source of the problem.

What indeed worked for me is to highlight the whole email with the
mouse. (Do not use Edit â Mark the whole text (words could be wrong
since I use the German locale).) Then I press answer and I can easily
use the whole text of the old email and fill in my answers :-).

Thanks for all your help,

Simon