[Evolution] Break citation when answering an email

Hi,

when I answer an email, I can go somewhere in the cited text (marked
with â>â), press Enter and write my own on text there â without a â>â at
the beginning of the line. Evolution does so automatically. That is very
convenient.

For some emails this does not work though. When I go in the cited text
of such an email and press Enter, the inserted line has still the â>â at
the beginning. And I cannot delete this symbol. (When I press the
backspace key, the line break is deleted.)

What is the reason for this behaviour and how can I get around it?

I use Evolution 2.28.3. Maybe a snippet of the email source helps:

--0-1337687924-1305129851=:37239

Thanks for your help,

Simon