Re: [Evolution] [ANNOUNCE] Evolution-EWS (Exchange Web Services) Alpha release

On Sun, 2011-05-08 at 13:17 -0700, turbozmike wrote:
I setup a vm immediate to give this a go, I managed to get all setup but Im
still having some issues.

Sorry for delayed response. You replied to my announcement but you
didn't keep me in Cc, so I didn't notice your message. Please remember
to keep me in Cc when you reply.

The files are present in the locations noted below as failing.

(evolution:1712): evolution-plugin-lib-WARNING **: can't load plugin
'/usr/lib/evolution/2.32/plugins/liborg-gnome-exchange-ews.so':
libeews-1.2.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

(evolution:1712): evolution-plugin-lib-WARNING **: can't load plugin
'/usr/lib/evolution/2.32/plugins/liborg-gnome-exchange-ews.so':
libeews-1.2.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

That sounds like libeews got installed to /usr/local/lib but that
directory isn't on your library search path? If you run:
 ldd /usr/lib/evolution/2.32/plugins/liborg-gnome-exchange-ews.so
what does it show for libeews?

(evolution:1712): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: Object class EMFolderTree
doesn't implement property 'paste-target-list' from interface 'ESelectable'

(evolution:1712): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: Object class EMFolderTree
doesn't implement property 'copy-target-list' from interface 'ESelectable'

Those aren't relevant to the EWS back end, I think.

^CSegmentation fault

Hm, that's certainly suboptimal. Why did you hit Ctrl-C; was it not
working?

Please can you run in gdb and then type 'bt' when it crashes?

David Woodhouse intel com                              Intel Corporation