Re: [Evolution] [ANNOUNCE] Evolution-EWS (Exchange Web Services) Alpha release

I have an update on this if anyone would help  Heres what I did and these are
the additional packages I was required to install with a base install of
11.04

sudo-apt-get install git checkinstall libedata-cal1.2-dev libecal1.2-dev
libebackend1.2-dev libedataserverui1.2-dev libedataserver1.2-dev
evolution-data-server-dev libgtk2.0-dev  libedata-book1.2-dev evolution-dev
gnome-common  gtk-doc-tools libntrack-gobject-dev

git clone git://git.gnome.org/evolution-ews

The last package on the list fixed the above errors but still get

 Construct the listener
(evolution:4787): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: Object class EMFolderTree
doesn't implement property 'paste-target-list' from interface 'ESelectable'

(evolution:4787): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: Object class EMFolderTree
doesn't implement property 'copy-target-list' from interface 'ESelectable'
^CSegmentation fault
mike mike-VirtualBox:~/Downloads/evo/evolution-ews$