Re: [Evolution] Attaching email as reply to another email?
- From: Xavier Bestel <xav parateam com>
- To: David Woodhouse <dwmw2 infradead org>
- Cc: "evolution-list gnome org" <evolution-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Attaching email as reply to another email?
- Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 10:20:57 +0200
On Wed, 2011-05-04 at 14:45 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
On Wed, 2011-05-04 at 14:30 +0100, Graham Murray wrote:
Is it possible, and if so how, to reply to an email (thus maintaining
threading etc) and in that reply attach another email (from the 'sent'
mailbox in the case I am wanting to do, if that makes any difference) as
MIME type message/rfc822?
Hit reply as usual on the message you actually want to reply to.
Then click on 'Show Attachment Bar' at the bottom of the compose window.
Then drag the other message that you want to attach, and drop it in the
space at the bottom that opens up.
- you don't have to open the attachment bar, it works as well when it's
- you can change the setting in "composer preferences" -> "General" ->
"Reply style" to always attach the original mail instead of quoting.
] [Thread Prev