Re: [Evolution] Inputting foreign characters (Solved)

Two things:

1) Don't reply to list digests. You can easily reply to the individual
message within the digest and thus preserve the threading (IIRC you do
it with a right-click on the digest component but I don't use digests so
don't believe me). Changing the Subject line is not a substitute. You
also quoted the entire digest, so anyone reading your message via the
next digest is going to get it all over again.

2) Please don't top-post. It makes complex threads much harder to follow
and is frowned on in most Internet lists (in contrast to usual corporate
practice).

poc