Re: [Evolution] evolution zimbra connector - Caldav

Hi All,

we "solved" the problem.

It seems that the zimbra server was not accepting connection through ssl
for dav calendar and was returning a subtle error message.

without ssl flag in the configuration panel of evolution dav calendar
all works right.

I'm not sure, but I remember that the configuration with ssl worked, and
several on line tutorials referencing the use of ssl.

Just for sake of completion I'll in dept analyze the configuration of
zimbra server.

thanks Milan!