[Evolution] Configure evolution in an automated manner

Dear list,
I currently look for a way to autoconfigure evolution (ldap-adressbook,
caldav-calendar/taskslist, mail) automatically from the cli.

The goal of this exercise is to provide users with a fully functional
user-interface right from first login on. (I'll probably use pam_exec
for this)

Is there any documented way of doing this? Extended googling only
revealed a bunch of gui-howtos to me and the evolution-settings man page
was not very verbose either.

With best Regards,
Tobias