Re: [Evolution] Exchange Web Services packages for Fedora/OpenSuSE

On Thu, 2011-06-23 at 09:10 +0200, Matthias Apitz wrote:

Hi David,

I would like to give it a try to port this to FreeBSD 9-CURRENT and
my evo 2.32.3 (you remember the fight :-) ).

Is the URL for the source announced in April still the actual one? Is
there some picture how it fits into Evo / Exchange?

I think we moved to GNOME git since then:
        git://git.gnome.org/evolution-ews
        http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-ews

Not sure what you mean by 'picture how it fits'. Just do:
 ./autogen.sh
 make
 sudo make install

and it should all 'just work'. Use the 'Fetch URL' button in the setup
screen, and it should work out the EWS URL automatically.

It talks to the Exchange server with SOAP (XML RPC) over HTTPS.

--
dwmw2