Re: [Evolution] restore evolution mail

On Thu, 2011-06-16 at 14:35 -0500, sjordan advcom net wrote:
How about this:

What I really want to know is what folder/directory in Linux might I
find the mail files that evolution uses to bring up my mail?  My
thought is to find that file and copy it into the directory on my
machine once I get Linux reinstalled and the computer working again.

Does anyone know where the everyday mail files are located?  (recall I
did not archive my mail and am in a bit of a pickle at the moment)

You were asked before what version of Evolution you are talking about -
you STILL haven't said.  It's important.  The location of Evolution's
files changes at various points in its recent history.  Without knowing
which version you are talking about your question can not be answered.

P.