[Evolution] restore evolution mail

I had a problem upgrading my Ubuntu and apparently I didn't back up my evolution mail like I thought I did. I am having to reinstall Ubuntu. I am going to install 11.04.

I have all of my files backed up. I am wondering if there is a way to copy the file that had my inbox (not the archive because that didn't work so I don't have the archive file) into the new evolution folders. I do not know where the file resided in the old system.

Any help you can off would be appreciated.

Shannon