Re: [Evolution] delete from trash

Many of evolution's user want to delete from Trash without empty trash,

So, let me see if I get this straight.  Some of the trash in trash is
more trash than the other trash and you want to get rid of the trash
trash, but leave the non-trash trash?

What I would suggest is that the users get out of the habit of using
"Trash" as a shorthand/lazy way of filing messages that they no longer
want to see, but may possibly want in the future.  I also suggest that
you turn on the "Show Deleted Messages" so that it is obvious that the
messages are actually still in their inbox and not in another folder.

How do i it?Is it possible?

No.

P.