Re: [Evolution] [HELP] Understanding Code and Bug details

On Wed, 2011-06-08 at 11:35 +0530, ààààààààà ààààà wrote:
Hi,
Hi all how are you?

I'm awesome.

I downloaded evolutions latest release 3.0.2.  I want to understand
the bugs which are covered in this release.
How can I get details of that
Yes we can refer changelog. But is there any other way.

Possibly a bugzilla search; but I'm not certain what the criteria would
be.

How can I create spec file of new release?

I'd recommend grabbing the source RPM for a mainstream release and
starting with that;  the source RPM will contain a SPEC file.

I also tried to get much details of evolution code but did not get
success.
Is there any way to understand code??

I don't understand the question.  Perhaps the architecture notes on the
wiki might help.

can we use GDB?? HOW??

Use of GDB has been discussed on this list in the past; see the
archives.
<http://www.bing.com/search?q=site%3Amail.gnome.org%2Farchives%
2Fevolution-list%2F+gdb&form=OSDSRC>