Re: [Evolution] Can't access my calendars with writing permission

Is "accessing web http/ftp calendars with write permission" actually
supposed tu be supported ?

I was under the impression that the "On The Web" calendars were readonly
- i.e. meant for displaying remote iCal files.  CalDAV calendars are R/W
as are the various groupware based calendars (and of course local iCal
files).  Free/Busy information is writeable over various net protocols
as an iCal file, but it's not the same as a full calendar.

P.