Re: [Evolution] "Storing Folder" stalling Evolution

On Mon, 2011-06-06 at 17:53 -0400, jim wrote:
Thanks for the response. Sometimes I see "storing folders" at the
bottom
of the interface. There is no information that would associate it with
an account.  Whenever I see "storing folders" as a message in the
middle
of my interface it is associated with a POP email address.

Well, to start with, do you actually have any remote (i.e. non-POP)
mailboxes?

Note that you can capture debug info by running Evo from a Shell, thus:

CAMEL_DEBUG=all evolution >& evo.log

This might give clues as to what's going on.

poc