Re: [Evolution] "Storing Folder" stalling Evolution

Thanks for the response. Sometimes I see "storing folders" at the bottom
of the interface. There is no information that would associate it with
an account.  Whenever I see "storing folders" as a message in the middle
of my interface it is associated with a POP email address.
jim