[Evolution] Reading Threads

When reading threads in Evolution, I use the express mode but this
applies to the normal mode also, I find it very hard to move from
message to message.

In the normal mode you can use the preview box to view the messages as
you click on them in the list, this is not very quick but it works
alright, the real problem comes when using the express mode as there is
no preview panel, are there any plans to adopt a interface similar to that
of GMail were you can just scroll down to view entire threads?

Thanks,

Chris