Re: [Evolution] Subscription problem

Hi Patrick,

On Sat, 2011-05-28 at 23:38 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Despite being a frequent contributor to the Evolution list, I've been
very busy in the last few weeks and hence didn't notice that I wasn't
receiving list traffic.

Thinking that perhaps I had turned off delivery and forgotten about it,
I attempted to log into the Mailman settings page, but couldn't remember
my password.

I then tried to have the password sent to my address (poc usb ve) but
nothing ever arrived. I tried again, with the same result.

I would appreciate it if you could simply verify that my address is
still listed and that delivery has not been turned off. If that is the
case, the problem must be at my end. Note that I can still post to the
list.

I couldn't find your name / email in subscribed members' list. You may
have to subscribe to the list again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Akhil

Please acknowledge and copy to pocallaghan gmail com as a precaution.

Thanks for your attention.

poc