[Evolution] Problem with the list?

Yes, I know list problems should be reported to the admins but I've
already done so and received no response whatever, not even an ACK. See
below.

The situation is as follows: I have seen *no* traffic from the Evo list
since April 10, 2011. I've been very busy in recent weeks and hadn't
noticed, but then I did notice a week or so and tried to find out what
was going on.

First I went to the admin page at
https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/options/evolution-list (with the idea of
checking if I'd turned off delivery and forgotten about it). Since I had
naturally forgotten my list password, I requested a new copy. Nothing
happened.

I requested it again. Nothing happened.
(repeat 4 or 5 times over the course of several days while recalling
Einstein's remark that repeating the same experiment over and over and
expecting a different result is a sign of lunacy).

I wrote directly to the list admins indicated on the above page, asking
them to please copy any reply to a personal address in case something
was wrong at my end. Note that I didn't ask them to send the password to
that address, just to confirm that I was still a registered user.

I sent a message ("Evo 3 conversion seems flaky") a few days ago,
confirmed that it reached the archives but was not returned to me.

I installed a .forward file in my mail server to copy everything to the
secondary account before any filters could mess with it.

I asked the server admin to check his logs for the past week. Nothing
has been received from the Evo list server.

I'm now sending this to the list as a last resort. If anyone knows of a
problem with the Mailman installation, or has a way of asking the admins
directly, I'd appreciate knowing about it.

Obviously I won't see replies to this via the list (though I'll look at
the archives page from time to time) so please CC me directly. Call it a
special case :-)

poc