From: Fred J <fokjulle gmail com>
To: "evolution-list gnome org" <evolution-list gnome org>
Sent: Fri, 22 July, 2011 15:08:27
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Search folders and new messages

 <snip />

I'm a digital artist and ALMOST bought a Mac, but was converted to
Ubuntu when I saw its bling and security.  I'm no techie, so aesthetics
- combined with my powerful machine - appeal to me.  And a lot more
creatives are now using Ubuntu, as a result.  Which is a good thing. :-)

In conclusion, this may be an Ubuntu thing and not an Evo thing?