Re: [Evolution] evolution and access to MS Exchange 5.5

Are you certain your server IS in fact running 5.5? That is an ANCIENT version from before exchange 2000. Evolution-exchange mistankenly reports exchange servers newer than 2003 as 5.5.
I'm guessing you are probably actually using a 2007 or 2010 version, and should use MAPI or EWS. Both can be a bit of a hassle to set up, in my experience, but of the two EWS has delivered best performance for me, and both have unfortunately been somewhat unreliable, in the end letting me fall back to Outlook under vmware (which is also still the only thing that will let me see other users calendars)

Best,
  Kåre

--
Kåre Fiedler Christiansen