Re: [Evolution] Font Control under KDE

On Sun, 2011-07-17 at 09:54 -0400, Sylvia Sánchez wrote:
Thanks for the info.  I'm using Linux, Fedora-15, to be exact.  Foolish of me not to have mentioned it.

Can you tell me which Fedora rpm provides the functionality of Qt-gtk?  There's no file of that name on my system and no rpm available that mentions it.  Have you tried it?  According to its development site, http://code.google.com/p/gtk-qt-engine/ , it's not under active maintenance.

Thanks - jon

The way to regulate the appearance of Gnome under KDE, at least until Gnome 2.32, is by Qt-gtk module that configures fonts and unifies the look of GTK programs with the KDE look.
What Operative System are you using?

2011/7/17 Jonathan Ryshpan
I have just switched from gnome to KDE (since I don't like gnome's new
window model). Unfortunately, evolution seems to take its font control
only from gnome.  Evolution's internal font control doesn't seem to do
anything, nor does KDE font control.

Does anyone know how to control evolution's fonts under KDE?  In the
past, I ran a gnome daemon and a utility to set evolution's font size,
but this was about 5 years ago, and much has changed since then.