Re: [Evolution] Problems with my evolution calendar on a new computer.

On Fri, 2011-01-28 at 08:45 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Thu, 2011-01-27 at 22:35 -0600, Leonard Evens wrote:
But how do I arrange to eliminate the extra copy
of the Calendar?

      Hi,
you basically cannot. There was a bug in the code which was making this
extra On This Computer/Personal source, not only for calendars, but also
for Contacts, Memos and Tasks. It's fixed in the development version,
and if I recall correctly, might be also in the upcoming 2.32.2.
      Bye,
      Milan

Okay.  I can live with it.  But what happened to my calendar.ics files.
They seems to have been moved to .local/share/evolution/calendar/system/
Those were orginally in .evolution/local/system which no longer exists.
On my old computer they were in .evolution/local/system.

Finally why did my old appointments suddenly reappear?