Re: [Evolution] when i connect to internet with dial-up modem connection evolution is off-line mode

On Thu, 2011-01-27 at 10:12 -0200, Ubirajara Marques da Cruz wrote:
To team,

IÂm using fedora core 13 and I use evolution like email client to receive 3 email account with pop
protocol. The problem is when I connect my laptop directly to net using my net card evolution recognizes it
is connected and download my email from server but when I travel and I need to use my dial-up connection
evolution become in off-line mode and doesnÂt give option to change off-line mode and I cannot download
messages from server.

Can you help me?

http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#Why_is_Evolution_offline_when_my_net_connection_is_working.3F

poc