Re: [Evolution] evolution-list Digest, Vol 66, Issue 50

Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 07:13:11 +0100
From: Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution hangs

On Mon, 2011-01-24 at 10:39 -0500, Philip Anil-QBW348 wrote:
Sorry, forgot. Evolution 2.30.3
It is polling MS Exchange server. I do not know how to find out what
version it is.
It hangs very often to the point of making it unusable (ironically, I
am
sending this email via MS Outlook!). Someone else emailed me after
seeing this post and said he experiences the same problem - he said he
is also on Ubuntu 10.10.

        Hi,
is it evolution-exchange or evolution-mapi you are using?
        Bye,
        Milan
Sorry, I don't understand. The server is Microsoft Exchange.