Re: [Evolution] Feedback

On Sun, 2011-01-16 at 20:49 -0200, Lailah wrote:

El 11/01/11 23:53, Adam Tauno Williams escribió:

Other that the above and the slowness Evolution looks to be a very
usable product. So thanks to the developers.
I really don't experience any "slowness"
Indeed, it is surely relative. I am coming from several years on
Thunderbird
Thunderbird, an app I would describe as having *serious* performance
issues.

Totally agree.  Evolution is far better.

I'm curious - what are the performance issues with Tbird?
Thx