Re: [Evolution] filter && forwarding incoming mail

On Wed, 2011-01-12 at 08:50 -0500, Reid Thompson wrote:
I'm using Evo only for my business mails (because I have to), for
 private and OpenSource stuff, I will stick with mutt and vi(1); this may
 change when there is some vi-pluging for writing mail with Evo:-)
A composer hook has been mentioned as being "almost ready" for quite
some time now. In fact I think it may already exist in some distros, but
I can't remember what it's called.
External editor

As I thought, not in Fedora.

poc