Re: [Evolution] filter && forwarding incoming mail

I wanted to setup a filter in Evo which forwards incoming mail, based on
the senders addr, to some other account... and I'm surprised that there
is no action option for this, really?

Err, yes there is, at the bottom of the Action list: "Forward to:".  If
your version of Evo doesn't have it (and I wouldn't know what it is
because not only don't you tell us, but you used Mutt to send the mail),
then you can use the "Pipe to program" option.

P.