Re: [Evolution] Tasks in main window

On Wed, 2011-01-12 at 13:57 +0200, Jeremy Nell wrote:
Not sure how to ask this, so follow me if you can.
In Gmail, the Tasks window sits in the main inbox window, which is
intuitive because I can see my tasks (to-do) while viewing my mail.
The tasks are simplified, so I can read more by clicking on them, but
there is just enough for me to see and be reminded of things.
In Evolution, I have to actually click on Tasks to see my tasks, which
is fine, but not completely intuitive because I often forget to click
to see what tasks I have.

You see tasks and memos as side-bars in the Calendar view.

Is there a plugin / way to include a summary of my tasks in the main
Mail window, somewhere?

Not that I'm aware of [I which I could get the same tasks, memos, and an
upcoming events sidebars though.  TB & Outlook do this.  Especially with
a wide screen.].