Re: [Evolution] how to download contacts from Microsoft exchange?

On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 10:55 -0500, Philip Anil-QBW348 wrote:
I am on Ubuntu 10.10 and am using Evolution mail at work. The company
uses Microsoft exchange. I am able to pull my mail into Evolution but
am unable to see any contacts that I would see when emailing via MS
Outlook.

Any suggestions on how to make it work appreciated.

More info needed:

Versions of Exchange, Evolution etc.?

How are you connecting to the Exchange server? (IMAP? MAPI?)

P.